Imprivata Cortext® is the secure communication platform for healthcare that enables hospitals to replace pagers for improved care coordination, patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Imprivata Cortext enables healthcare organizations to:
- Replace pagers and improve care coordination
- Optimize clinical communication workflows
- Improve patient safety and satisfaction scores
- Secure patient information with a HIPAA-verified solution
Key Clinical Features:
- Secure text, photo & group messaging
- Multi-site communication
- Multi-device with real-time message sync
- Delivery and read receipts
- User-set customizable Availability Status
- Quick responses and callback requests
- Out-of-Network messaging to affiliated providers
- Clinical system integration
Key Administrative & Security Features:
- Active Directory authentication
- Single Sign-On integration
- Verified for HIPAA compliance by 3rd party
- 256-bit Encryption in transit and rest
- Remote Wipe & App PIN enforcement
Cortext is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Cortext (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Cortext since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-03.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-01-08.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-14
Performance improvements, optimizations, and bug fixes focused on:
- Device synchronization
- Message delivery